About Me

My photo
I'm married to Michael, mom to Presley, and also mom to a puppy, Stella. Michael and I have been married since October 2011. Before we were blessed with Presley, we suffered two miscarriages. It was the darkest and most difficult times of both of our lives. Now, we are loving being parents, sleep-deprived, and busy busy. I wouldn't have it any other way! I am a 7th grade teacher who is working on a master's degree in instructional leadership.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's almost here.

Woo! We have a little more than 5 weeks until the wedding! I just know I'm forgetting something. Oh well.

I've had 5 showers already and I am so behind on my thank you notes. My dining room looks ridiculous. I've never seen so many Bed, Bath, and Beyond bags before in my life.

On a very positive note, I am in the lower 150s. I am praying that I am at 140 by wedding day. This is going to take A LOT of discipline. The less you weigh, the harder it gets to lose weight. I have never felt so beautiful before in my life though. People say I'm glowing. That's always nice to hear.

I'm posting a picture from one of the showers last weekend. I'm so lucky to have so many sweet people in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment