About Me

My photo
I'm married to Michael, mom to Presley, and also mom to a puppy, Stella. Michael and I have been married since October 2011. Before we were blessed with Presley, we suffered two miscarriages. It was the darkest and most difficult times of both of our lives. Now, we are loving being parents, sleep-deprived, and busy busy. I wouldn't have it any other way! I am a 7th grade teacher who is working on a master's degree in instructional leadership.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Chipotle and the Wedding Dress



My wedding dress arrived on my parents' doorstep about a week ago, but I haven't tried it on yet.

I'm so excited that it's here, but I'm not trying it on until I lose about five more pounds. It's extremely difficult, but I want that dress to be a teeny bit loose when I try it on.

So, I'm not going out to eat or drinking any kind of caloric (adult) beverages until I reach my little goal. What makes this especially difficult is the fact that Chipotle just opened in Memphis. It's the first one. I have been waiting since the announcement was made months ago. I tried it once in Texas and it was amazing.

So, that means I'm trying very hard to reach my goal. Now, I hope to lose a total of twenty-five pounds by my wedding day, so I've got a bit to go...but I believe I can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment