About Me

My photo
I'm married to Michael, mom to Presley, and also mom to a puppy, Stella. Michael and I have been married since October 2011. Before we were blessed with Presley, we suffered two miscarriages. It was the darkest and most difficult times of both of our lives. Now, we are loving being parents, sleep-deprived, and busy busy. I wouldn't have it any other way! I am a 7th grade teacher who is working on a master's degree in instructional leadership.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Registering

Well, we finally registered. Michael and I spent 2 and a half hours at Bed Bath & Beyond today. Besides one minor fight in the "towel room," it was a fairly painless process.

One thing I learned, which really I already knew, men hate shopping.

I believe that, like children, when it comes to men, they have a shopping attention span that matches their age. So, 32 minutes into our shopping trip, Michael was over it. That's what caused the fight. I wanted his opinion on towels, he said he didn't care, I said you don't care about anything with the wedding, blah, blah, blah... Five minutes later we over it and finished registering.

It was really fun overall. You get to do a lot of "dream shopping." Some of the items were a little out of the acceptable price range, but you never know!

We still plan to register a couple of other places, but this was definitely the big one!

No comments:

Post a Comment