About Me

My photo
I'm married to Michael, mom to Presley, and also mom to a puppy, Stella. Michael and I have been married since October 2011. Before we were blessed with Presley, we suffered two miscarriages. It was the darkest and most difficult times of both of our lives. Now, we are loving being parents, sleep-deprived, and busy busy. I wouldn't have it any other way! I am a 7th grade teacher who is working on a master's degree in instructional leadership.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mad About Photos

We got all of our engagement pictures back yesterday. I'm not very happy with them. I mean, the photographer is awesome. I am just mad about what I wore and feel very fat in a lot of the pictures. It may be an accurate depiction of my physique, but I really want my pictures to blow people away at the reception. Am I rude for asking for another engagement session? I don't feel like I am. Anyway, I'm just venting. I want to love the way I look, but it's just not happening lately. Trying to get into wedding workout mode. It's just so dang hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment